5 Good Location in Dalston London – Dalston is a district in East London, England which has many attractive facilities for the newcomers. Starting from the cafes, boutiques, theater room to room for gym. Here are five good locations or facilities in Dalston – London
- Various restaurants near the station – From Dalston Kingsland Station, you can go to the Restaurant Mr. Bagel or to the other to taste the food of India and the Caribbean and Arab food is halal. You need to know that recently added two stations are easily accessible.
- A Little of What You Fancy – Special menu and Mediterranean-style Middle East is in at 464 Kingsland Road, which is A Little of What You Fancy. This cafe serves slices of lamb with tabbouleh, yogurt and dill, boiled eggs with chorizo, yogurt and sumac.
- Cafe OTO – There were Japanese Cafe OTO in 18-22 Ashwin Street.
- Arcola Theatre – Not far from the Cafe OTO, in 24 Ashwin Street there is also a place that has just moved to Dalston, the Arcola Theatre (arcolatheatre.com). This place has become an attractive area of performances between the “African Gothic” and rural Kansas.
- LN-CC – If you would like the gym, visit to the LN-CC at 18-24 Shacklewell Lane. This unique place has a tunnel of light sci-fi and scary.